You may publish commentaries within the ZKM Blog under your name or a pseudonym. Before publication all commentaries will be varified by the ZKM Blog editors. We will only save your email address in connection with the commentary, but will not publish it. We look forward to your participation in the discussion, but request that you keep to the following guidelines:
- - Everyone has the right to his/her own opinion.
- - Your commentary should refer to the contribution.
- - Please formulate your commentary constructively, remain objective, and do not offend anyone. In the ZKM community we endeavor to treat each other with mutual respect.
- - Everyone is responsible for the content of his/her contribution.
- - Postings with discriminatory or defamatory views, especially links containing extreme right wing, racist, pornographic, sexist, religiously defamatory will not be tolerated.
- - Similarly, offensive, discriminating and defamatory user names will not be tolerated.
- - Do not use the commentary field for commercial purposes, advertising or spamming.
The editorial department reserves the right to shorten or delete commentaries. Entitlement to the publication of commentaries does not exist.
Please report postings which contradict these guidelines to the editorial office under: email@example.com
The commentaries reflect the opinion of individual users. The ZKM | Center for Art and Media Technology Karlsruhe assumes no liability for the correctness and completeness of the commentaries.